Comrades in Arms Discussion Board
All things Pyscho Revive (fixes, how to use) - Printable Version

+- Comrades in Arms Discussion Board (http://forum.ciahome.net)
+-- Forum: Comrades in Arms Life (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Mission Making (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: All things Pyscho Revive (fixes, how to use) (/showthread.php?tid=2759)

Pages: 1 2

Re: All things Pyscho Revive (fixes, how to use) - treendy - 03-02-2016

I have found an issue with this script (in this new version), when you stand next to a fire the screen shakes (like you are receiving damage), but can see you are not receiving damage any more...  not sure if this helps... you may have already fixed this for the next version, but adjusted code below (works for me now)

Within fn_handleDamage2.sqf:

// Since fire starts to "damage" with minimal damage at a large radio, reduce anything that is less than 1e-7 to zero */
_damage = if (_damage < 1e-7) then {0} else {_damage};

if (_damage > 0) then {
  if (tcb_ais_impactEffects) then {
      [_unit, _damage] call tcb_fnc_impactEffect;
  };
};

Re: All things Pyscho Revive (fixes, how to use) - Phantom - 03-16-2016

I just tried Psycho's latest revive script released on the forums and armaholic. Good thing there's no more "ARGH!" message when someone gets wounded. I like it. I don't know if its me but it seems more unforgiving than the current version attached here on the forums which work for what it needs to be as well. I may try using the latest update of Psycho revive for future missions. I notice that you have a higher chance of getting killed than getting wounded as well. Not sure if its just me and my analysis with AIs or it actually is more unforgiving.

For the ais_setup.sqf, I used mainly the settings I got from the setup on this thread. I do wonder whether showCountdown should be disable like back in Arma 2 First Aid Module where you don't know how much time you have left to live or leave it on.

Code:
// by psycho
// AIS INJURY Setup-File Version 21022016

//__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
// v v v v v v v v v v v v  --- Main Settings --- v v v v v v v v v v v v

tcb_ais_realistic_mode          =    true;          // If set to true, units may die immediately if they get seriously wounded. If set to false, you are guaranteed a 100% chance to revive.
tcb_ais_medical_education       =    0;             // Who can revive an unconscious unit? 0 == Everybody, 1 == Everybody with a First Aid Kit or Medkit, 2 == Only Medics (this affects both, AI and players!).
tcb_ais_pvpMode             =    false;          // Not implemented yet!

//__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
//   v v v v v v v v v v v v  --- Optional Settings --- v v v v v v v v v v v v

tcb_ais_rambofactor          =    1;             // A higher value means more damage tolerance. Set to 2 for double damage tolerance. Set to 0.5 for half etc. 1 equates to Vanilla.
tcb_ais_random_lifetime_factor    =    50;          // A higher value means you have more time to heal the unit before it bleeds out and dies (50 == means around 1 minute, 100 == means around 3 minutes, 200 == approximately 5 minutes).
                                       // The time mostly depends on the damage the unit takes before loose consciousness. The time is randomized and not exact.
tcb_ais_delTime             =    0;          // Time in seconds until dead bodys are removed. If zero seconds are selected, this feature is disabled. (only units that have been handled by AIS Injury System will be deleted!).
tcb_ais_allways_walk          =    false;          // If set to true, the units are always able to walk/run. False means broken legs are possible (Vanilla).
tcb_ais_toggleTFAR             =    false;          // If set to true, injured player cannot use his TFAR radio (if TFAR is in use - auto detection).
tcb_ais_noChat                =    false;          // If set to true, an injured player cannot use text chat.

//   v v v v v v v v v v v v  --- Visual Settings --- v v v v v v v v v v v v

tcb_ais_show_injury_marker       =   false;          // If set to true, a marker will show injured units on the map.
tcb_ais_show_3d_icons          =   false;          // If set to true, an in-game visible 3D-icon shows you the position of injured units (within a range of 30 meters).
tcb_ais_dead_dialog          =    false;          // Set to true to enable the deadcam and the dead dialog.
tcb_ais_bloodParticle          =    true;          // If set to true, extra blood particles are randomly generated on wounded units. Set false to disable this feature.
tcb_ais_impactEffects          =    true;          // Set to true to enable visible impact effects. Set to false to disable this feature.
tcb_ais_showCountdown          =    false;          // If set to true, an unconscious unit will be able to see the bleed out timer.
tcb_ais_showDiaryInfo          =    true;          // If set to true, a diary entry with some informations about the AIS (Credits, features, How to) is added.

Re: All things Pyscho Revive (fixes, how to use) - Variable - 03-16-2016

Note that in the new version has TFAR disabled by default when in agony state. Alwarren can you add a note about that in the OP?

Re: All things Pyscho Revive (fixes, how to use) - Phantom - 03-16-2016

I set that to false Smile .

Re: All things Pyscho Revive (fixes, how to use) - Jeza - 03-22-2016

So only issue I am running into atm is the following:

[Image: tGDa2w9.jpg]

which is odd as I have not touched either.....any ideas Smile

Re: All things Pyscho Revive (fixes, how to use) - Phantom - 03-22-2016

Don't forget to include psycho in the description.ext ...

Re: All things Pyscho Revive (fixes, how to use) - Jeza - 03-22-2016

Yup turns out pasted wrong parts all over the shop, go home Jeza.